Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Cookie5868 is a Scammer!

Hey Kittens! It's Kittenlover330!

I need to let you know about a horrible Jammer who breaks the AJ rules: Cookie5868

She scammed my silver long right before I moved accounts (I was Celeryfox back then), which is my fault because I wasn't careful at that point

Here's the whole specific story:
I got a Jam-A-Gram from her saying she wants to borrow my silver long for just an hour, and since she was a friend I said ok. I went to her den, and she said "It's my sister's birthday and she really wants a spike so can I please lend her the spike for just an hour?" Then I got a little worried. I said "Are you SURE you will give it back? Are you gonna scam me?" and she said "No way! I'm your friend!" then I asked her if I could just have a free rare just in case she does scam. She traded me a Rare Jamaaliday Reindeer Mask for my silver long. I was scared, but I accepted anyway. Then, she unbuddied me. I got so scared and I said "ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" Then she said "Oops" and buddied me back. I was relieved. Until she unbuddied me again, and it was real this time. She locked the den, leaving me depressed. I thought I would never get scammed ever again because I've been training myself, but this time I made a big mistake. But at least I learned from that mistake.

And that kids, is why you should never trust ANYONE, even if they're your friend! If someone asks you this, you don't need to be their buddy anymore.

That's it for this post! Hope you found it interesting!
Bye Kittens! ~ Kittenlover330

No comments:

Post a Comment