Thursday, February 18, 2016

Nevermind About This Post

Hey Jammers!

((EDIT: I've decided I'm not going to change my username or move to that account. To tell the truth, the only reason I wanted to move there was because I had an otter and a hyena. But now the otters came back and I bought one (and the hyena might come back around summer) so I feel like I don't really need to move anymore. I also still really like my current username, so I will not be moving accounts. Sorry to all of you who wanted to help with the username!))

In exactly 1 year, my username and account will be updated.

Choices on usernames:
 I am not sure which username to use, I thought about one I really like which is WisteriaKitty, but I remembered that there is already a WisteriaMoon and her fans might say I'm copying and stuff
Then I thought of Splash3771, which is a username I am most likely to pick because it's original and I really like it, if I don't choose that I may choose Splashyy or something else with Splash in it
And I also might pick something that has to do with kittens, because kittens are my main liking rn
If you have any ideas on usernames, you are free to comment down below with your idea and reason.

Why I will be changing my username:
I looked back on my first account Buhducethekitten5006, and I really miss all my old animals. I had a hyena, owl, otter, etc. I still love my current username, but I don't like Buhducethekitten5006 so I will be changing on that account, and you all know I can't change it to kittenlover330.

Why it has to be in a year:
It has to be in a year because that's when my kittenlover330 membership ends, and my mom told me I can't move accounts until the membership expires.

Hope you all understand my situation, it's just so hard to choose!

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment