Saturday, February 6, 2016

Friendship Cottage Preview Glitch!

Hey Jammers! 

So, I was previewing the friendship cottage, and all the sudden, when I went to the slide, the items placed in MY den were there! Here are some pictures I took of it:




That is weird!!! I guess now they place items that were placed in your den into the den you are previewing or something asdhfhskfhdj

Something even stranger happened when I left the preview...


There was only the blue rug and the sky wallpaper in my den! I swear I had more items in my den than THAT!

Here is proof that I didn't just remove all the other items


I KNOW I DIDN'T SCREENSHOT THE WHOLE DEN BUT YOU CAN BELIEVE ME OK

And no I didn't have to redecorate my den, the glitch wore off when I refreshed

Anyways, this is a pretty weird glitch and idk if it even is a glitch tbh O-O

No comments:

Post a Comment