Saturday, February 6, 2016

Rant About AJ Dating

I felt like posting rn so I'm gonna explain how much AJ dating is wrong

Now before you come at me saying "OMG!1!!1! AJ DATING IS ABSOLUTELY FINE!!!!11! I REPORTD U KITINLUVR30484938!!!!!11!" please note that what I am saying is called an
OPINION
and you cannot judge it. 

Anyways, onto the rant.

So, AJ dating is when someone yells "NEEDS (GENDER)!!!" and when they find one, they are considered their boy/girlfriend. You may be asking "How bad is that?" Well, then there's this.

You do know that people are dating on a kids game, right? Kids don't need boy/girlfriends when they are that young. I just don't understand. This is Animal Jam, not eHarmony. Animal Jam is for friends and learning, not love and romance. Also, you'll never know, you could be dating a 35 year old. But it doesn't stop there:

People actually MATE on a kids game!!!! I mean seriously, is this real life right now? This isn't some kind of mating RPG! I understand that mating is a normal thing, but not when there are a bunch of kids watching you. Even if you say "Heheh, I'm gonna go on 2 spare accounts and mate to see people's reactions heheh" That is still wrong. SERIOUSLY. STOP. NOW. PLEASE. STOP. Stop. Please. Thanks.

I know I'm normally not this annoyed, but this just got to me and I had to let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment